Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Sweet Spring

Spring is here, and I could not be happier. In the past, fall has always been my favorite time of the year as the Texas heat starts to give way to a nice cool breeze. But here, in Southern Romania, spring has just been absolutely beautiful. The apple trees are flowering, the tulips are huge and everyone is gardening.

Sweet Spring!


This year we get an added excitement as well because we get to visit our friends and family in Texas! This is such a great opportunity for us because we will be able to attend Family Camp with our sending church whom we love like family!! We will be able to participate in Refuge (the youth program at our sending church) before summer is in full swing, plus at our church, Hope Church in Draganesti-Olt Romania, will be full of events and many people visiting this summer and we won’t have to miss any of those things either!

One thing I am excited to see is the way that all of us have changed.. sanctified, although, I know there is a lot more work to be done. As for myself ,I know that I have changed in my time here, but I can not tell you exactly how just yet. I am excited to know how and hopefully it won’t be too painful, especially for others. ;)



I know that I have left a huge gap in what we have been doing here and how the New Years event went but I hope to be able to fill you in on a separate post in the near future. 

For now we would really love your prayers in:
  • Tying up loose ends here in Romania before we leave: 
  •   making sure our house and dogs are watched while we are away
  • our preparations on future Youth Center for the coming summer team to complete
  • planning and preparing for our visit to Texas
  • Protection as we travel 
  • Good health and boosted immune systems
Family Hang Out Time


We give thanks to (and for) everyone who has been supporting us continually through prayer and generous financial support! We are excited to see many of you and to those who God is sending for a short term trip we are joyfully making preparations for you.

Grace be with you,
 the GeorgEbells

Chay's Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment